1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sense or different launcher

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ctxx24, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ctxx24

ctxx24 Android Enthusiast

So who will use sense before they switch to there favorite launcher? I did like sense on my inc. from what i can remember...but i cant imagine not using lpp or go any thoughts???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Familyguy1

Familyguy1 Android Enthusiast

Im going to see how it turns out. I was used to the sense on the Eris..and well, yeah.

This one I might actually like.

If not, then LP or maybe ADWex

3. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Android Enthusiast

sense for me:)

4. upz33

upz33 Member

I miss Sense and the new Sense looks great, so I'ma stick with Sense. I doubt I root on this phone as well. It's nice but I've had more problems with my current phone rooted then I did when it was stock.

5. MongolStomp

MongolStomp Android Enthusiast

I'll probably use sense 2.0 for a while. I've been running a rooted Eris with a vanilla android 2.2 ROM and I must admit I do miss sense at times. So I'll probably rock it for a while until I get bored and put Launcher Pro on or something. Also, Can't wait till it get's root access. That's when the real fun begins ;)

6. ctxx24

ctxx24 Android Enthusiast

The thing I would miss most from lp is the facebook widget..almost seems like sense had one..

7. twistedlim

twistedlim Android Expert

LP for me.

8. weihl165

weihl165 Android Enthusiast

9. odiej34

odiej34 Android Enthusiast

Sense for me. I had an Incredible for 29 days before upgrading to the X. I really liked Sense and not having it was the reason for using Launcher Pro.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews