• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sense Rebooting

it started a day or two ago, crashed occasionally but now it crashes whenever I leave the homescreen for more than 10 or 15 seconds. and ya....hopefully I don't get busted, but I've heard.that since the leak is still am officially signed file that I may be able to het away with it. its not technically third party software

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
it started a day or two ago, crashed occasionally but now it crashes whenever I leave the homescreen for more than 10 or 15 seconds. and ya....hopefully I don't get busted, but I've heard.that since the leak is still am officially signed file that I may be able to het away with it. its not technically third party software

Can't you do a whole refresh of 2.1, basically delete everything you have on it .

Upvote 0

From the now locked 2.1 back down to 1.5 WITHOUT ROOT! thread, posted less than 24 hours ago.

ive had a few little issues with it, messaging and emails, notifications and things like that. little things, not big enough to make me want 1.5 again.
root however.... ;)

So less than 24 hours ago you had didn't have any problems big enough to go back to 1.5, however 2 days ago you started to have quite a big problem if you ask me.

I don't like to accuse, but in this case I just think now you are trying to justify returning a leaked 2.1 Eris in hopes for getting a 1.5 and rooting it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones