1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sense rom for htc desire with working camera.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prabs4sure, Dec 25, 2012.

1. prabs4sure

prabs4sure Newbie

I have a rooted htc desire. Earlier I tried CM7, but I am a great fan of htc sense, so i flashed "runnymede" and RCMix but in all those cases the camera doesn't work. Does anyone have a fix for camera in any sense roms or a sense rom with a working camera. Thanks in advance....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

3. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Android Expert

Yeah Teppics Rom and there is another stock rom but I forgot the name, if you read the description of each rom it should tell you what is working, what's not.

prabs4sure likes this.
  4. prabs4sure

prabs4sure Newbie

Thanks for your quick responses. But I cannot download the rom and the radio, every time I try to do so some download manager begins to down load. All the mods at the end of the page downloaded clearly. Can you please suggest other links to download the rom and the radio zips. By the way which version of sense it is?

5. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

It's the same as the froyo sense that came with your phone which is 1.9 if remember correctly. Essentially it is the official HTC gingerbread upgrade with root & a few tweeks.

I'm not at home right now but will send you a link when I can.

prabs4sure likes this.
  6. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Android Expert

Don't touch the radio, if you mess it up, you have a chance to FUBAR your phone completely.

prabs4sure likes this.
  7. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

PM sent with a link.

Hadron and prabs4sure like this.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews