1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

sense UI / slidecreen and battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ziqpy, May 19, 2010.

1. ziqpy

ziqpy Lurker

Not got my legend yet, but ordered yesterday sim free, for my three network sim.

Wondering what sort battery usage does the sense UI use and if I disable the sense UI from manage applications, will it require a reboot?

Does it reduce the number of screens you have and then if i install slide screen will the twitter and facebook etc. still work as does slidescreen rely on anything from sense to work?

zippy

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

zippy, take a look here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-legend/79420-disabling-senseui.html

My last post is the closest I've got to not running SenseUI.

Not sure what impact it has on the battery.

On a side note, I got my Legend sim free too... from play.com - no issues at all. Had it for about 5 days. No faffing about re: waiting for firmware update like the Vodafone boys :D

3. ziqpy

ziqpy Lurker

you running yours on three?

4. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

Nope, Orange. Got a Black Desire from them and sold it to buy the Legend.

5. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member

*Yey, Legend. :)

6. c_man

c_man Well-Known Member

Most people thought I was mad but the Desire it too popular [already!] for my liking. Also, having played with both side by side, extensively, I was sold on the Legend... the feel, the qualtiy, the looks, the size. Despite its lower spec, I have a good feeling it will be sufficient for my needs :).

Sorry for offtopicness!

HTC Legend Forum

The HTC Legend release date was March 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

March 2010
Release Date
Reviews