• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Será Bug? Se é bug é Penta-Bug!!!

cradino

Jun 15, 2013
Será Bug? Se é bug é Penta-Bug!!!
Comprei em 2/2/2016 um Lenovo k80m na www.geekbuying.com por 172,66€ que me chegou com dois comandos das definições que falhavam ao serem executados, problema que resolvi flashando-o com oma ROM P90 que era a versão international para aquele modelo. Ao fim de 9 meses de uso fundiu o módulo do wifi - perdeu a capacidade de se connectar a WLAN, e depois de ter voltado à china para ser reparado ao ligá-lo ao carregador começou bem mas não carregou mas sofreu de um curto circuito e por fim a geekbuying reembolsou-me a 100% o dinheiro que por ele paguei.
Mais tarde comprei na loja DX.com o ZUK Z2 que recebi anteontem e de que me estava a apaixonar e não lhe encontrando nenhum bug. Eis senão quando verifico faltarem vários comandos nas definições situação que apresento nesta imagem carregada para imgur , e que anexo abaixo, pedindo a alguém deste forum que me deixe as considerações que achem recomendáveis. Um enorme bug no ZUK Z2 - http://i.imgur.com/eEQxwqI.png:
Curiosamente no k80m os dois comandos que falhavam ao serem lançados estão incluidos nos 5 que faltam neste ZUK Z2 e eram o Sistem update e o Cloud Services.
http://i.imgur.com/eEQxwqI.png

Translation of whatever this guy typed (g translate)

Will it Bug? If it is bug is Penta-Bug !!!

I bought on 2/2/2016 a Lenovo k80m on www.geekbuying.com for 172.66 € that came with two commands of the settings that failed to run, problem that I solved flashing it with oma ROM P90 that was the international version For that model. After 9 months of use it fused the wifi module - lost the ability to connect to WLAN, and after having returned to china to be repaired when connecting it to the charger started well but did not charge but suffered a short circuit and Geekbuying finally refunded me 100% of the money I paid for it.

Later I bought in the store DX.com the ZUK Z2 that I received the day before yesterday and that I was falling in love and not finding any bug. That is if I check for missing several commands in the situation settings that I present in this image loaded for imgur, and that attachment below, asking someone in this forum to leave me the considerations they think recommend. A huge bug in ZUK Z2 - http://i.imgur.com/eEQxwqI.png:

Curiously in k80m the two commands that failed to be released are included in the 5 that are lacking in this ZUK Z2 and were Sistem update and Cloud Services.

Http://i.imgur.com/eEQxwqI.png

Upvote 0
Will it Bug? Then it's # Penta-Bug-ZUK-Z2 !!!
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4RecNg0.png

MY FIRST LENOVO

I bought on 2/2/2016 a Mobile Phone Brand Lenovo model k80m at wwwgeekbuyingcom for 172.66 € that came with two commands of the settings that failed to run, problem that I solved flashing it with a P90 ROM which was The international version for that model.

After 9 months of use it fused the wifi module - lost the ability to connect to WLAN, and after having returned to china to be repaired when connecting it to the charger started well but did not charge but suffered a short circuit and Geekbuying finally refunded me 100% of the money I paid for it.

CURRENT PROBLEM ZUK Z2

Later I bought in the store DXcom the ZUK Z2 that have travel since SINGAPURE 2017-03-18 and tthat I received in ANGRA DO HEROÍSMO at 2017-06-07, via number RP432813280SG and that I was falling in love and not finding any bug.

NEEDED HELP

That is if I check for missing several commands in the situation settings that I present in this image loaded for imgur, and that below, asking someone in this forum to leave me the considerations they think recommend.

Curiously in k80m the two commands that failed to be released are included in the 5 that are missing in this ZUK Z2 and were the Sistem update and Cloud Services.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones