• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Series of problems(Help Pls)

Chrysis

Lurker
May 21, 2016
One day, my Play Store kept on saying no connection. After 3 days still the same(Even After all trouble shooting).During troubleshooting I uninstall updates and It uninstalled the app, not the updates. So in panic I factory reset it to get it back. Now it is still missing But Now I can't connect to my Google Account, it says

"Couldn't sign in

Can't establish connection to the server

This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for the data services. If it continues, call customer support"

Also I have no idea who customer support is.

In a nutshell
-I lost my play store
-Can't log in
-Most of the tablet isn't working -because the google play services isn't up to date(Requires playstore)

Should I get a apk for playstore,would it update?

Please help ค(TㅅT)ค

I can now log in and all, play store still missing

I downloaded an apk file and set it to be a system app with root.

I cleared the cache and data of the play store and download manager to fix error [df-dla-15] But now it crashes when I attempt to download anything.

I tried to
-Factory reset
-clear play store and download manager data and cache
-clear dalvik cache

Help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones