• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help serious issues

tyrantkill

Lurker
Jun 20, 2013
ok so i have a zte concord its my only option at the moment i tried to root it a couple days ago and i screwed something up when i started deleting factory apps also tried to restore all the apps aswell, have also tried to restore the phone via the method from settings, aswell as holding down power and vol - buttons to enter the screen to restore their aswell neither have fixed my issue
have also derooted device now aswell everything works fine except the following

i have no voice during calls made over the phone its self while i do have voice during calls made over voip apps like pinger, i have full sound to play and listen to mp3s, youtube, my voice search works the voice record works aswell so i know its not a hardware issue

also when i plug in a headphone or aux cable into the headphone jack the phone recognizes it has headphone attached but still remains playing sounds from speaker and not thru the headphone or aux output

please if you are able to help me (PM me) as i dont check this forums or know if i can be notified if this thread is replied to

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones