1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Serious music playback issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by antonio107, Jan 9, 2012.

1. antonio107

antonio107 Member
    None

Dec 30, 2011
    Canada
    Checked the suggested threads above, no such luck. :(

Samsung Galaxy S II LTE. Android OS 2.3, I think? Trying to get it to play my iTunes music, and some screwy business is going on. Some tracks (though not all) get this weird garbled sound that sounds like it's being played through a toilet. For others, the right speaker will completely conk out. For others it sounds completely fine!

Turning on the 5.1 surround for my headphones will make the right speaker activate, but will only make weird-garbled-toilet-sound more pronounced. It is not a DRM issue since some of the broken tunes are from CDs, and some of the DRM tracks sound fine. I've checked and rechecked the headphone jack. I don't know what else it could be.

Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe another brand music app? I'll try anything! :thinking:

Advertisement

2. bhanna77

bhanna77 Lurker
    None

Apr 23, 2012
    I just started having the exact same problems with music playback. Did you ever find out what was causing it? I need help.

Thanks

3. antonio107

antonio107 Member
    None

Dec 30, 2011
    Canada
    I think I tried converting them to a different format to play on my phone, IIRC. I thought Apple files were still DRM protected, and the conversion program I used screwed up my music. When I tried just straight throwing them on, it worked ok.

I still use my iPod for music, though. :p