• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seriously I need opinions

ejpyle

Mar 12, 2010
All things aside I love the Android operating system. What I have a major issue with is the virtual keyboard. Aside from the physical keyboard on the Moment and the HTC sense on the hero what would be the benefiting factors (if any) to stay with the Hero. I have had mine a total of 7 hours and I am leaning toward driving back to Best Buy to trade it for a Moment. If you think I am nuts for doing so please tell me why.

calibrated and now i am having to correct one or twice now when writing at least a paragraph (which is normal for me even with my old BB)....thx for the suggestion. Now i need to take it back because the zagg shield is coming off....darn best buy rep assured me he was a "pro" at putting it on.

how are yours as far as responsiveness goes....i am having a little lag...nothing major.

Upvote 0
calibrated and now i am having to correct one or twice now when writing at least a paragraph (which is normal for me even with my old BB)....thx for the suggestion. Now i need to take it back because the zagg shield is coming off....darn best buy rep assured me he was a "pro" at putting it on.

how are yours as far as responsiveness goes....i am having a little lag...nothing major.

Turn off haptic feedback too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones