• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camslam

Apr 1, 2010
I think it should mandatory that your age and history be published along with your lame comments on the internet.

That way we could handily dismiss stupid, ignorant, inflammatory, and just plain ridiculous comments.

I don't understand why EVO, Incredible, Droid, Iphone, or any other phone users insist on validating the greatness of their phones, by running down the others.

I get my EVO tomorrow after being with Verizon for quite some time and I'm thrilled to be getting it. I personally feel it is the best phone out there with the most cost effective plan right now. Also, Sprint service seems to be on par with Verizon in my area, so it makes sense for me to make the move and get it.

That being said, I'm sure I would have been pleased with the Droid, Incredible, Iphone, or one of the other newer smart phones if I had gotten one of those.

For the life of me I can't understand why some people aren't just happy with what they have, but feel they have to run down everything else to validate how "awesome" they or their phones are.

Like I said, I think mandatory posting of age and history would cut down on a lot of this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones