1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Set Droid in media dock, set alarm, went to sleep... woke up to dead phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ssnapier, May 22, 2010.

1. ssnapier

ssnapier New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I just got this phone as an exchange about 2 weeks ago (cracked a screen on my first one). It is not a rebuild, it was a brand new phone right out of the box and I was quite happy with it until this morning.

I set this thing in the media dock and turned on Better Alarm (I have found the stock alarm clock to be unreliable) and went to sleep. This morning I woke up to a black screen which is normal, but I hit the button to wake it up and NOTHING!

I have pulled the battery, tried a hard restart, I even tried using a normal USB cable to re-charge it even though the battery was almost fully charged when I went to bed. None of this got any response from the phone.... uugh, so dang frustrating!

I guess I will be making a trip to the Verizon store today, but man this phone is starting to piss me off!

Advertisement

2. ssnapier

ssnapier New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Holy crap, I had it sitting here still plugged into the USB cable on my laptop and it just turned on! Anyone else ever had a 20 minute delay when plugging the phone into a charging cable??

3. lbw

lbw Active Member

Jul 14, 2010
    I had a delay turning mine on after the battery completely died. I was probably a good 15 minutes of charging before it would turn back on.