1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Set Warranty Bit: Recovery

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    Hey there, so I tried rooting my phone for the first time ever, and I guess it went okay. But when it was time to reboot my device, it's stuck with "Recovery Booting... Recovery Is Not Seandroid Enforcing Set Warranty Bit: Recovery"
    Please solve this, I'm pretty scared that I'm not gonna be able to use my phone.
    My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S5

Advertisement

2. TRS-80

TRS-80 Android Enthusiast
    None

You will still be able to use your phone just fine. Only difference is you wouldn't be able to warranty the phone. S5 is way out of warranty period at this point anyway. ;)

scary alien likes this.
  3. MRP1

MRP1 Lurker
    None

Feb 15, 2017
    Male
    what happened to your phone cause my Galaxy S5 is doing the same thing and i'm freaking out

4. BustaLime

BustaLime Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Male
    Did you use software to boot into recovery? Or did you turn the phone off and use the keys to start recovery? On some phones if you use software to start recovery it will be stuck in a recovery boot loop. To fix this just flash the stock recovery back and reboot the phone and it will reboot into the stock recovery then reboot again and the phone will boot up normai. Then use flashify to flash the custom recovery back.