1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SetCPU and Das BAMF 1.6.3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by schmaltzy, May 24, 2011.

1. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Newbie

I just rooted my T-BOLT!!!

Came from a D1 about a month ago and I love my T-Bolt so much I decided to root! :)

Just threw Das BAMF on there and so far so good. But I go to use SetCPU and I get FC's like crazy when I try to change the MAX clock speed. Suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Newbie

Nevermind......I must have had something mess up with the APK when installing it though Titanium. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it worked fine!

3. ahoogst

ahoogst Well-Known Member

What setting are you using for the governor? The "ondemand" profile is pretty self explanatory but I haven't been able to find much info on smartass other than it's similar to interactive, but better...

4. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Newbie

All I can tell ya is that I leave it on "ondemand."

5. Dex

Dex Android Enthusiast

I never figured it out either. I actually gave up on SetCPU by 1.6.3 because I had some issues with it in previous NTE versions of BAMF. The toolkit does a decent job of handling everything.

6. ahoogst

ahoogst Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm using the toolkit as well. Do I need to leave "Apply on boot" checked for the governor to be applied? Last time I did that I think I got an error after rebooting.

7. ridobe

ridobe Guest

I'm assuming you mean "unclean shutdown". If so, it's because you ran speedtweak.sh. That runs the show as far as booting up. Applying on boot (toolkit only, not TiB) will cause this.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews