1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root setcpu max is 384?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jestexman, Mar 5, 2010.

  1. jestexman

    jestexman Android Enthusiast
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    43
    Posts:
    393
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2009

    Nov 13, 2009
    393
    30
    43
    Mapping Specialist
    SE Dallas
    Using Droid with Droidmod 1.0. I just updated to the newest version and for some reason when i have my profiles on.It sets it to max of 384 and min of 250. The lowest max i have set in my profiles is 600 so how can it show max is 384.

    I know this is something real easy.

    Of course using auto-detect
    set on boot checked
    on-demand (main screen)
    on-demand (profiles)
    max on all profiles is set to 600 min 250.
     

    Advertisement

  2. Timaphillips

    Timaphillips Android Enthusiast
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    38
    Posts:
    373
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009

    Nov 8, 2009
    373
    14
    38
    SetCPU and DroidMod 1.0 are not playing nice together at the moment from what I gather. Mine shows max as 250, which is obviously wrong. But i know it's running faster than that. An uninstall of SetCPU didn't fix it, either. But I'm not too worried about.
     
  3. shrink57

    shrink57 Android Expert
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    143
    Posts:
    1,529
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009

    Dec 19, 2009
    1,529
    149
    143
    South Florida
    I am running the latest SetCPU and DroidMod with no problems. Were were some glitches with SetCPU a few releases back (would not switch speeds when you stop charging) but unintstalled the old, installed the latest and all is well.
     
  4. gnmitchell

    gnmitchell Member
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    16
    Posts:
    44
    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009

    Dec 2, 2009
    44
    1
    16
    Like Neil states I would uninstall setcpu and install the new version. I had the same problem and this corrected the problem for me.
     
  5. Needsdecaf

    Needsdecaf Android Expert
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    118
    Posts:
    1,005
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2009

    Nov 6, 2009
    1,005
    41
    118
    Northern VA
    I installed new version of Set CPU several times on DM 1.0. Runs fine without profiles, with profiles on, max was about 600.
     
  6. jestexman

    jestexman Android Enthusiast
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    43
    Posts:
    393
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2009

    Nov 13, 2009
    393
    30
    43
    Mapping Specialist
    SE Dallas
    Yea i had the latest version. I had an older one on there that was working fine and i thought i would donate to the dev so i un-installed that version and got the new one from the market and thats when i started to have the problems. But not soon after making this OP i have since took it off my phone rebooted then re-installed it. It seems to work fine now.

    The only thing i did different was i did not change the fail safe as far a battery temp, i left it what ever it was set on. (seems high 122 F) But at least i can see that now.
     
  7. DroidSuks

    DroidSuks Android Enthusiast
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    38
    Posts:
    341
    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009

    Dec 9, 2009
    341
    18
    38
    is a smokey place.
    Test out the theory. Push a different kernel and see if it resolves the issues. If it does you know it's droidmod's kernel. Or setcpu not playing nice.

    Sorry... i know that not much help... ;)
     

Share This Page

Loading...