1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root setcpu will not overclock (metropcs)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AndroidFan420, Feb 23, 2011.

1. AndroidFan420

AndroidFan420 Well-Known Member

As many times as ive tryed i can not get it to work iam rooted barncle works (with issues) but why is it i cant get more speed the most i can do is get setcpu too 600 but thats stock and i dont know why also rom manager will not let me download or view any roms i did download the paid version too any help would be great

Advertisement

2. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

Stock is actually like 528 or something like that 600 is as fast as you can go without custom kernel which we don't have yet. The only rom available right now is icarus. You can find the thread on this site. I don't have it myself, but those that do say it's much faster and most like it better than stock.

3. AndroidFan420

thank you i want icarus so bad but am not verry bright and fear the brick i supose i could try

4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

5. AndroidFan420

i did try tha but i cant proceed past where it says procede if you see v2.xx but i cannot because mine says v3.xx and i do not know how to pm the guy so im a little lost and it says i cant format my sd card it will not allow me to check that in my menu

6. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

check pm please!!!!

format the card by clicking on setting/sd card&phone storage. and than tap unmount sd card than click format.