• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Currently no clocking applications are working with the incredible to our knowledge. This is most likely due to the nand lock that is currently in place. The unrevoked group is working to remove the lock and hopefully that will give us control over the cpu

Actually, you will need a kernel that allows for a higher frequency. Those do not exist as of yet. But I can not wait to see what this snap dragon processor can handle. So far the Droid 550mhz processor can handle up to 1300mhz. My Droid is at 1000mhz right now. Its much smoother.

Upvote 0
Actually, you will need a kernel that allows for a higher frequency. Those do not exist as of yet. But I can not wait to see what this snap dragon processor can handle. So far the Droid 550mhz processor can handle up to 1300mhz. My Droid is at 1000mhz right now. Its much smoother.

Yea my mistake, but I think the same kernel can be used to underclock....so i was halfway there haha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones