• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Setcpu

@infamousjax - seriously dude, I've seen lots of your posts and they really don't seem to help anyone. So if you aren't going to help, don't post. Like for instance, what you just said in your two posts seems almost contradictory, so which is it? If you select the N1/Snapdragon settings does it work? Because if the profiles in the N1/Snapdragon don't work, I would answer it doesn't currently work.

Upvote 0
@infamousjax - seriously dude, I've seen lots of your posts and they really don't seem to help anyone. So if you aren't going to help, don't post. Like for instance, what you just said in your two posts seems almost contradictory, so which is it? If you select the N1/Snapdragon settings does it work? Because if the profiles in the N1/Snapdragon don't work, I would answer it doesn't currently work.

All I'm saying is that yes, setCPU works in the fact that you can adjust your CPU on demand. However, the profiles do not work. Does this make the app completely useless? To me it does, but maybe not to you. So take it as you will.

Furthermore, I come here to answer legitimate questions and help people if they are in a technical bind. I do believe that if you don't have a basic understanding of how your phone works, and what "root" actually is/does then you don't have any business doing it to your phone. Research, learn, understand... and then go that route. It's not be my place to tell people what to do, but lord sometimes I just can't help myself. Okay, now, back on topic.

Reactions: dthomas319
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones