1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Setting Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Thoob, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Thoob

Thoob Newbie

Hi, I have the Samsung SGH-T989D and I currently have it set up with my Bluetooth. It works, that's not the problem. The problem I have is when I select the call button on my Bluetooth, it defaults to opening my "Voice Talk" app which is default installed on my phone. Without rooting my phone, I cannot uninstall this app. I do not want to root my phone which leads me to my problem. How do I get my Bluetooth to default open the app I specifically have for Bluetooth? I have the app called dialect which I want my Bluetooth to open. Reason I don't want to use Voice Talk is because its useless to me as it tells me I need an internet connection to use it. I turn mobile data off on my phone cause I do not have a lot of it. 200mb per month to be exact. While I'm in the truck, I do not have WiFi on obviously. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Thoob

Thoob Newbie

I must say with the amount of people on this site, I am very surprised no one has an answer to this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews