• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Setting up E-Mail for various providers...

sherri

Android Expert
Nov 2, 2009
I do not know where to post this, but I have been seeing a lot of questions regarding setting up email accounts. A moderator can move this, or delete if it isn't needed...:dontknow:

Each email service provider uses their own settings. I found this chart to be helpful. Although the post id from Verizon, and is on a Motorola page, the chart is generic and applies to all phone providers.

Hope this helps!

https://motorola-global-portal.cust...il/a_id/39427/~/droid---common-email-settings

Do you know if this is phone specific? If it isn't we may be able to add it to the general Android FAQ.

Those settings are email server specific and should work for any phone. Great find sherri.

I am going to figure out a place to sticky that, either android apps or android lounge.

Reactions: Yeahha
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones