1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

setting up new Sound Profile

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jarsrose, Sep 4, 2011.

1. jarsrose

jarsrose Lurker

One thing I loved about my Blackberry was the ability to create sound profiles for different settings. I tried to create a new sound profile on my T-bolt and it let me name it but all it really did was copy the default profile and did not allow me to edit it in any way.

Do I need a sound profile app to overcome this or am I just missing something?

Thanks for the input!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Android Enthusiast

Try Audio Manager Pro in the market. Sorry I dont have much time to go into detail. You can create sound profiles and even set timers. For instance I set it to go on Work mode at 10:20 so when I walk into work I don't have to remember to put my phone on vibrate.

3. MRW1215

MRW1215 Well-Known Member

Not to "leech" off this topic, but are there any widgets, or anything like that, that allow you to quickly switch between sound profiles? I hate having to have to go through settings to select the right one every time I need to change it.

4. dylo22

dylo22 Android Enthusiast

Yes I believe a lot of them do. Audio Manager Pro lets you create widgets. I use phoneweaver and that has a widget icon you can put on your homescreen as well. I'm sure there are many other apps out there that will let you do the same.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews