• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Settings > Sound & Display > Animation

dvdqnoc

Android Enthusiast
Sep 7, 2009
I was just looking at this YouTube video of the Europ Hero being rooted for I dont know why reason, just because. And I noticed that they have the "Animation" option checked, but functions differently than our Hero.

YouTube - How To - Root Your HTC Hero in One Click (www.TheUnlockr.com)

In this Hero's Animation, the pervious page sort of shrinks into the center of the screen while fading out. Similiar to how the iPhone does it. But our Animation just slides left and right. Could this be because the phone is rooted? Or is it simply just a difference between the Euro and the US versions (such as the flip clock's flipping)?

I think the lack of response means probably that none of us Sprint Hero users really know, never having used the Euro Hero.

I do like the animations better than the slide/wipes, and there has been a lot of complaints about the flip-clock not actually flippin' - maybe HTC will do us a good one and make it optional in SenseUI on 2.0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones