1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Several bugs, dictionary, sms-viewing, twitter

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OZZlE, Mar 7, 2011.

1. OZZlE

OZZlE Newbie
    None

Jun 6, 2010
    1. Dictionary, some words that I add to the dictionary just wont stick! I add it and then later when I type it it doesn't suggest it, so I click on the word and the word is added AGAIN! In my own dictionary I now have several duplicates of the same word!
    2. Dictionary, if you go into language > settings (In Landscape mode! IMPORTANT), the users dictionary isn't visible! There are only three options then "International keyboard", "text input", "text input in Chinese". Flip the phone and alot more options appear!
    3. Textmessages, sometimes when clicking on an unread textmessage from the notification toolbar, if you kind of accidently click-drag your finger it will open the textmessage, flip to horizontal screen and show the notification bar again. When you minimize the notifications bar again you see the textmessage but you are at the first (ever) received message from the person.
    4. Twitter, the bug started last night, I was mentioned on twitter by my friend so I got a notification, I clicked on it and read what he said, however the phone has randomly made new notifications of the same mentioning 3 or 4 times now!
    Anothing this that isn't really a bug but a feature I would want changing is the adding of words, If I type a word / slang that the phone doesn't know I don't always want to add it to the dictionary.. However if there are suggestions for other words I have to click on what i really wrote and then it is just added to the dictionary! WHY? I rather have the plus sign as when typing words there are no suggestions for similar words, so I can chose whether I want to add it or not!

Advertisement

2. OZZlE

OZZlE Newbie
    None

Jun 6, 2010
    I keep getting the twitter notification still...

Another bug I remembered now is the browser storing passwords, it almost never asks if you want to store the password and even if you click yes it doesn't remember it next time you visit the site.

Tags: