1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Several Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by deagledan, Feb 7, 2011.

1. deagledan

deagledan Newbie

hello all, most of these i already tried searching for, but was unable to locate an answer that helped.

1.) is there a way to remove the silence between music tracks using the default player? if not, what player(s) do you guys recommend me getting (preferably free lol)?

2.) every time i start up my phone, it scans the sd card and it takes way too long. how could i turn this off? is this recommended?

3.) how do i keep the screen from turning on every time i adjust the volume up or down?

i'm sure i have a few more, but i can't think of them now. thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unfortunately you can't adjust any of these settings. As for your music player I recommend DoubleTwist. You should add what device you have, some settings are not universal.

3. deagledan

deagledan Newbie

my bad, i just added my device. thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

i'll try your doubletwist, but if anyone else has a better player, please let me know.

4. deagledan

deagledan Newbie

just to update: i tried doubletwist and it asked to sync up with my library, which i did not like. if i wanted that, i would have just bought an iphone and use itunes.

anyways, i tried winamp and some other one that i can't remember now and both of them did not have the option to remove the silence. it's really annoying!

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews