• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root severe installation issues

Well anyway I had miui and it worked for a while but then I couldn't install apps and I redownload and flashed and wiped and that never fixed it and i flashed cm6 and bb . 5 and they wouldnt boot up and myns warm works but the same installation issues of apps ocur, plz help, thx

Have you been wiping data, cache and dalvik prior to flashing?

Upvote 0
Bugless beast0.5 that was probably a broken rom. Its not just the market its installing apps through package installer to. Also I can't move apps to SD even though it says u can. Also it wont tell me the size of the app. It just says computing. Also preinstalled apps that came wit the rom can't be uninstalled even though it says I can. And when the problem first started I couldn't use my apps that were on the SD card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones