• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SF Area cool cats, an afternoon with Alan Arkin (1/10/16)

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
For those of you in the greater SF area, this Sunday the terrific actor Alan Arkin will be in attendance at the Castro Theater for a 2 pm screening of his classic film, "The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming."

Especially cool is that there will be a Q&A with him after the screening. He's quite an engaging guy, and I thought I'd share this in case anyone else might be interested. If you're a Goldstar user there are discount tickets for $18 each (including all fees): https://www.goldstar.com/events/san-francisco-ca/sf-sketchfest-an-afternoon-with-alan-arkin-tickets?

Anyway, I'm going and it promises to be a great time. I went a few years ago for a similar screening of "The In-Laws" and it was a hoot.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones