1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SGP neo Hybrid Infinity White Case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Captain Sexy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Captain Sexy

Captain Sexy Android Enthusiast

So I preordered this case and it came yesterday.

You can learn more about this case on their sitehttp://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s3-case-neo-hybrid-color-series.html

I have always loved SGP's products real high quality stuff. This is no different. It's tight fitting and provides just the protection I was looking for. I think it looks great personally. It does make the device a bit thicker but in some ways that could be good, meaning it's easier to hold because their is more to grab.

This is a TPU case which is like a soft hard plastic (yeah I know that dont' make sense but I dont' know how else to explain it), with a wrap around and changeable white plastic band. It's smooth but a bit more grippy than the phone it self.

I'm generally a fan of not running a case but after dropping the phone I caved. I'm happy with the minimal feel of this and the look.

Nice surprise was it came with a screen protector (nano optics) this I actually find lacking. I can see if helping prevent scratches but it does nothing for finger prints and because it does not cover the whole screen I find my thumb catches it.

I would prefer their curved version better, but would also want a anti finger print addition.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews