• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
hey guys i noticed that my sgs install all apps on the internal phone storage (1.85 gb) is there anyway to install aps on the internal sd card (5.64 gb) and i noticed that personal data is 18,13mb/126mb whats that for data? :S plss help me

Heya, you can use an "app2sd" app - I used Appmonster successfully but there are others in the market. Also personal data is the internal memory used for contacts etc (18mb is small).

Good luck

Upvote 0
also the phone memory 1.85gb ist just for apps right? and the internal sd card is for photos,music etc.... where is personal data saved? :S i mean for what is it? my contacts are on sim card :S

Phone memory is for (I think) apps, personal data and settings (?) etc. Photos/music SHOULD be on sd card...I think it depends how you have your phone/apps setup to save (anyone else?). Your contacts on sd still need importing to phone memory for regular access - at least on my sgs gb. I would like to clarify this for myself...

Upvote 0
Phone memory is for (I think) apps, personal data and settings (?) etc. Photos/music SHOULD be on sd card...I think it depends how you have your phone/apps setup to save (anyone else?). Your contacts on sd still need importing to phone memory for regular access - at least on my sgs gb. I would like to clarify this for myself...

i can't choose where to install apps all apps installs on phone storage! and that goes on my balls :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones