• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sgs2 carphone warehouse

Upvote 0
Cheers, but looking for an upgrade with cpw as I have T-Mobile employee call, which means I get half price line rental for life.

i'm in exactly the same position daz, will be hoping they have it available on t-mobile soon.

have you been qouted an upgrade price?
just wanted to get a rough idea as those on emplyee call usually get stung when trying to get a new phone.

Upvote 0
i'm in exactly the same position daz, will be hoping they have it available on t-mobile soon.

have you been qouted an upgrade price?
just wanted to get a rough idea as those on emplyee call usually get stung when trying to get a new phone.

Not for the sgs2, but spoke to T-Mobile a couple of weeks back and could get all current phones for free, I'm on flext 35. I don't believe employee call affects price. Would like to get a bloatware free one from cpw if I can, but at current they haven't got on T-Mobile tariff, it is also hit and miss keeping employee call with cpw, but I did it last time.

Reactions: tauran121
Upvote 0
they've managed ok for me a few years ago.
my last few upgrades have been with t-mob ile direct and the sales team always told me that the employee call hinders me. they could always offer a better deal if i removed it which i will never let them do.
i'm combi 30 so hopefully i'll get treated similarly to you with the free phones.

apparently the hts sensation is due in june as well, maybe cpw will get it earlier. s2 or sensation is what i hope to ge my hands on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones