• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M]BAKED Rom BlackBean-9 (6-27) [Unofficial]

its like siri for apple..a virtual app that speaks and does things..i liked it for the text...i text a whole lot and i could just say send text to this person and would would pull it up quickly..they have other apps like it but as soon as one dosent work right i will just say its because its not samsung and i wont like it..lol

Lol yeah sorry cant help you there. I don't use that.

Upvote 0
its like siri for apple..a virtual app that speaks and does things..i liked it for the text...i text a whole lot and i could just say send text to this person and would would pull it up quickly..they have other apps like it but as soon as one dosent work right i will just say its because its not samsung and i wont like it..lol

I'm pretty sure s voice will work on this ROM, it works on aokp they even have the download link in the op. And I have used it on cm 10.

Sent from my SCH-R530M

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure s voice will work on this ROM, it works on aokp they even have the download link in the op. And I have used it on cm 10.

Sent from my SCH-R530M

Yeah you right I do see it in the aokp's thread. I'm going to try it now see what all the buzz is about.

Edit: it works for blackbean. Too high tech for me though, lol.

Upvote 0
Yeah you right I do see it in the aokp's thread. I'm going to try it now see what all the buzz is about.

Edit: it works for blackbean. Too high tech for me though, lol.

Found the s voice download. Thx. Would like to have the Samsung apps apk. Is there one available for BB. I like some of their games & stuff better than play store.

Upvote 0
I guess I am just having trouble finding it but I have an issue with the MMS.apk

I think there is something I need to do to get it to work properly...

When my sms messages reach 160 characters, it splits into separate SMS messages. I would like to have to convert to a mms instead.
I have unchecked the SMS Split option and checked SMS to MMS and set the limit to various numbers. I have wiped cache and cleared cache from system menu and rebooted after each set of changes.
Can some one who does not have this problem on AOSP/AOKP/Black bean/or King Kang let me know what settings you are using to make it work?

I am sure this is likely an easy fix and probably a forehead slapping moment for me, but I am at a loss at the moment.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones