• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M]BAKED Rom BlackBean-9 (6-27) [Unofficial]

newest version is up, should fix MMS issues properly.

also enabled SMS split messages (go over 160 chars and it makes multiple sms instead of MMS)

will be final version until its accepted officially
+1 the fix is merged into CM now too and the option to split sms should still be there too, just not set to by default. ;)

Upvote 0
ok so the fix for screen flicker was found (its a temp bandaid but it will work for now). mms is confirmed working, oh and i have the high res values working too so as it stands this is the only rom with working good MMS :)

this is listed as final because i submitted the stuff to team baked, it will be merged in over teh next few days. blackbean 7 should be coming out around this weekend according to the team :)

big thanks to my testers

Upvote 0
Guys if your only having 1x and 3g do this go to the data setting in there from the network type pick CDMA/EVDO/LTE and it will put 4g back the roms are changing it to cdma/evdo only thats why ur getting 3g and 1x right now I dont have the aokp rom I am tired of flashing rom lol so cant take screenshot, but please check that setting out in aokp or if you have cm same thing.

Reactions: lonestariot83
Upvote 0
so will bb7 have lots more features? im already loving the bb6 now thats its fixed and yes guys i can confirm the high quality mms is fully functional if u dont believe it check out my screen shot sent to shabby. http://i.imgur.com/RVlzS.png lol anyways like i said b4 im always glad to be part of something bud and if u need anything else u know where to find me!! and my rom came with 4g already my instructions are simple factory data reset once then install rom then wipe cache/dalvik and reboot.

Reactions: confed
Upvote 0
so will bb7 have lots more features? im already loving the bb6 now thats its fixed and yes guys i can confirm the high quality mms is fully functional if u dont believe it check out my screen shot sent to shabby. http://i.imgur.com/RVlzS.png lol anyways like i said b4 im always glad to be part of something bud and if u need anything else u know where to find me!!

Troll alert :p he fooled me already

Upvote 0
his picture is too show the quality of the MMS, not the speed of his wifi.

EDIT - and the man himself beat me to it

Lol yah I know we had a little competition in the aokp thread I finally got 11mbs from 1mb with metropcs 4g lte so I was shocked, and then he post that pic and since I was so excited I didnt bother checking the fact. I though if I am getting this he must be getting that as well. Lol but yah metro is improving and I am damn proud to be metro customer.

Upvote 0
ok so the fix for screen flicker was found (its a temp bandaid but it will work for now). mms is confirmed working, oh and i have the high res values working too so as it stands this is the only rom with working good MMS :)

this is listed as final because i submitted the stuff to team baked, it will be merged in over teh next few days. blackbean 7 should be coming out around this weekend according to the team :)

big thanks to my testers

Lol sorry Shabby but aokp has had working mms for 2 days. ;)

Good job none teh less :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones