• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M]BAKED Rom BlackBean-9 (6-27) [Unofficial]

ok i guess ill give my report of the latest update so far right off the bat no flickering but i will point out since the most of ya will notice this but when u finished setting up your phone and then u get to home screen where u select which home launcher you want to use the top left corner will look a lil jittery but thats about the only last time u will ever see the jittery thing. after that its gone! i have played back videos i have opened apps i have opened and closed browser like 10 times. what else shall i do to make to make it flicker or jitter??? with that being said i would consider this to be the stable version. i would like to also add mms works fine. um if i left anything else i will leave it to my next screen cast video and also if nuttmeg if u would like to join me in that perhaps u can screen cast using some process hogging apps just to see what effects it has on this build.

Upvote 0
Why would the black Orange Theme not apply for me?
I wipe cache and dalvik, install. Remains as Original Blackbean.

did you go to settinsg - themes and apply the theme? this rom uses the tmobile theme engine, so any cm10/aokp/cm9 themes should work just fine. the zip merely just installs the apk.

so how is teh flicker rate guys? improved? nonexistent? lemme know! i rely on yall to let me know of bugs etc :p

Reactions: morgankslade
Upvote 0
also i will add sometimes u gotta re-apply the theme 2wice since the first time it might of left off the wallpaper or the icons. and for the new users trying out any of the roms on 4.1 jelly bean like aokp black bean and cm10 when u get an alert that says the theme may not work for your phone apply anyways and pay no mind to that notification!

Reactions: morgankslade
Upvote 0
wELL THIS HAS BEEN GOOD WITH ME, and i for myself want it not everyone wants AOKP i mean it's good but every rom has something some likes and dont likes. But you did A+ work shabster. :D

On another note i have had no flickering at all accept like the previous post above when choosing launchers, and slightly on youtube. But that wouldn't bother me 1 bit. :p

Black OPS 2
NUKETOWN 2025... ;)

Upvote 0
wELL THIS HAS BEEN GOOD WITH ME, and i for myself want it not everyone wants AOKP i mean it's good but every rom has something some likes and dont likes. But you did A+ work shabster. :D

On another note i have had no flickering at all accept like the previous post above when choosing launchers, and slightly on youtube. But that wouldn't bother me 1 bit. :p

Black OPS 2
NUKETOWN 2025... ;)

Agreed. Rom options are a good thing. A flavor for everyone to enjoy.

Xbox or pc? If Xbox ill go rape face on ya nuttmeg! Hehe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones