• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

Thanks for you work man

uploadfromtaptalk1371482305510.jpg

Upvote 0
Well start off with the camera ur looking for the 4.2 camera that has photo sphere? U can either take the app from the 1.2.0 zip and install it on yours or look in Xda for the apk. Also u mentioned the pop up browser something with that.

Alright so popup browser I would just need to find the apk from 1.2.0 and install it?...its a good thing I made a nandroid to copy those apks...
And also...the long press function of the menu button doesnt kill apps either...
The camera in 1.2.0 had a lot of the note 2 functions... Is that the 4.2 one... Because I never saw photosphere in that one...

Upvote 0
Well start off with the camera ur looking for the 4.2 camera that has photo sphere? U can either take the app from the 1.2.0 zip and install it on yours or look in Xda for the apk. Also u mentioned the pop up browser something with that.
eh hem.. or he can grab the 1 from #2 OP with working photosphere etc.. :p haha

Reactions: thatguy96
Upvote 0
What the drift said lol ^^ what u mean long press menu kills process? Do u mean long press home button to kill open apps? Might of been a feature I over looked on previous build. I tend to do that alot.

Nah you could long press menu button to kill the app you were on... it was kinda neat when you felt too lazy to open up recent apps to kill just one app ;)... and thanks for the camera suggestion... I'll try it out... If anyone needs the popup browser link it is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=34348831
You have to choose the galaxy s2 version that's the one I chose and it worked perfectly :)...
Edit: drift my man I don't see it in your ROM number 2 op... ours under construction ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones