• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SGSII Quadrant scores, what is your highest score?

evilegrob

Lurker
May 18, 2011
My new SGSII right out from the box got a highest score of 3590 two times, one time 3579 and one time 3053, im pretty amazed with the 3590 score, with no editing on stuff! Right from the box! :D

Sadly i do not have a screenshot of this, because 30minutes later, during installing Skype from market, my phone broke down and wont turn on. FML :p

Anyways, whats your highest score? And please inform if you have deleted/disabled programs, changed settings that might interfere, overclocked and so on :)

After reading this I'm not sure benchmarks are worth the time. Many ROM devs will tell you to that quadrant scores don't mean much. Simply changing a line or two in build.prop can change the score.

Benchmarks are useful and worth looking at, it's just some are not for whatever reason, quadrant needs updating badly and had done for over a year, I think the developer is just cashing in on the popularity, I wouldn't pay for it as it's pretty crap but allot of folk have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones