1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

shabbymod 1.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cammykool, Aug 30, 2011.

1. cammykool

cammykool Android Expert

is the newer version (newer then .9) working yet? if so can i get a link

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

No. There isn't. If there was this it where you'd get it (on the sticky topic). He just had a baby (stop laughing! You know what I mean) so you can give it a rest. Or a few months.

3. Koumajutsu

Koumajutsu Android Expert

What's so wrong with 0.9? and how can we be so sure that 1.0 is next? maybe he'll put out 0.10

4. maskedviperus

maskedviperus Member

1.0/1.1 is next....its in the works. but not done yet...be patient, please stop asking him for it :D

5. SpCowboy2842

SpCowboy2842 Android Enthusiast

Shouldn't the next version be 1.2 due to versions 1.0 and 1.1 already being released but pulled? I'm happy tinkering around with .09 for as long as it takes.

6. kevincott

kevincott Android Expert

I think you are confusing shabbykernal and shabbymod.

I believe shabby will include his kernal in shabbymod 1.XX, but I Penguin is best to answer this.

7. Mr.Push

Mr.Push Newbie

yeah i was wondering the same thing i was tempted to run the 1.1 just to see what happens...and for those that dont know yes 1.0 and 1.1 were out but have been pulled...if you want more info
    www.forums.acsyndicate.net/showthread.php/789-ROM-ACS-ShabbyMod-0.9/page13"

8. rm50

rm50 Well-Known Member

I believe that Shabby & crew are working on all of this with Shabby mod 1.0 and 1.1!
    As of this date 09 is the mod to have!
    All else is being worked on!
    We need to be patient with what is coming!
    And its Shabby's right to call his work whatever he wants to!
    ie:09,10,11 whatever!!!
    I hope that he goes with Roman Numerals just to mess a few critics heads up!!!
    So, if ya need help there is a few peeps on here that can help.
    Otherwise enjoy 09 and dream about what is to come!
    Ric

9. SpCowboy2842

Nope, I'm not confusing the two... I've ran almost all of the Shabbymods since they came out (excluding .05, and including 1.0, and 1.1 that were available for download on the ACS Updater but were later pulled due to 3G issues). I am also using the RC1 kernel for now....

We all should understand that Shabby just became a father, and has alot of other things on his plate right now that's not Prevail related. I'm just thankful for what he has delivered to our little phones. There's so much more to .09 that talented people like hroark and Murderousone are figuring out, so until whatever edition comes out next I'm happy with what we have.

10. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

:O sorry ive been so busy guys, managed to secure a job. so i work in the mornings, my gf goes to work in the afternoons and we flip flop taking care of the kid.

as it stands shabbymod is indeed at a standstill and im sorry about that. ive been chitchatting with hroark and company trying to figure out the best way to go from here. ext4 offers a lot of improvements in terms of speed

11. SpCowboy2842

Mr. Shabby, we all wish you the best in all of you endeavors. Glad to hear that you found a job, hopefully the family is doing good, and by the way, no apologies are needed for anything!!! You've already brought us this far in such a short amount of time, so you've definately earned a break. Thankyou for everything.

12. gw4141

gw4141 Member

Thanks man, you've been a great developer and a good person in the forums, we cain't do anything but appreciate that.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews