• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share some pics taken with your S3

My doggy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343070492774.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343070492774.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 0
This thread has been a little slow lately, so I thought I'd share a couple pix I took today.

The first was taken using the macro setting. The colors are very true to life. Got the dust on the bloom and everything!

The second was taken at a Miranda Cosgrove concert (yes, I have a tween). Used the sport setting zoomed to max. Turned out really well! Remember, she wax moving the whole time.

62cf4a8d-bbb5-bdb1.jpg

62cf4a8d-bc50-495d.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks for the pictures guys. Guess I have shakey hand syndrome.

Turn on anti shake and the voice command for the camera. This way you can steady with both hands and just tell the phone to take the pic. Warning: the voice command takes getting used to as it wants to focus before it shoots.

Anywho, here are some of my better pics:

Stargazer lily:

cfdb458b-0982-2949.jpg

Purple daylilly
cfdb458b-09ee-6f6a.jpg

Oliver
cfdb458b-0a0b-1c6a.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey guys I can't seem to be able to get a good indoor shot. They all look blurry. Can someone post their indoor results?

honestly the biggest difference for me was tapping the screen and making sure the aim indicators turned green... after that you can snap a few shots. The "auto focus" doesn't really do much indoors for some reason.

I don't have anti shake checked either. I was having the biggest problem with blurry images till I did this... and just having knowing that it takes a little while to focus in doors and being able to wait for the focus is the key imho. I do miss some shots because of it but the ones I get are 100% better. I'll upload a few examples in a minute.

Upvote 0
That panoramic shot is very impressive. I cannot discern the joins.

EDIT: I just spotted a ghost though!

Still impressive. :)

Yea, a ghost occurs for any objects that are moving in the picture and get snapped twice but right on the boundery. Not ghosting or signs of stitching in the slightest. I'm still amazed that the stitching in the stock camara app is that good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones