• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your G2X/O2X screens!

ashykat

Android Expert
Apr 27, 2009
Irvine, CA
Hey all. I didn't see the obligatory "post your screenshots here" thread here in the G2X section, so I took it upon myself to make it. Since LG has made it so easy to take screen shots with this phone (hold power and press home) why not post your awesome screens here?

Here's mine. It's pretty simple but I don't like things to be too busy. What I've done can be done on a non-rooted phone. I used Fancy Widget Pro for the clock/weather widget, Launcher pro, and Desktop Visualizer for all the tiles. I made the tiles myself using photoshop and pictures I found through Google. Many people would suggest using a dark solid colored background when using DV, but I liked the way the green poked through from this one.

u8sxc.png

egdbbk.png

Hey all. I didn't see the obligatory "post your screenshots here" thread here in the G2X section, so I took it upon myself to make it. Since LG has made it so easy to take screen shots with this phone (hold power and press home) why not post your awesome screens here?

Here's mine. It's pretty simple but I don't like things to be too busy. What I've done can be done on a non-rooted phone. I used Fancy Widget Pro for the clock/weather widget, Launcher pro, and Desktop Visualizer for all the tiles. I made the tiles myself using photoshop and pictures I found through Google. Many people would suggest using a dark solid colored background when using DV, but I liked the way the green poked through from this one.

It's like windows phone 7 done right. lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones