1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Share your pictures

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BigCiX, Dec 12, 2013.

1. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Have yet to see a thread that shows off photos with your N5. Share if you'd like!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

How did u do that twinkling?

3. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

The latest google+ app's auto awesome feature will do that for you (if you have auto-upload enabled)
    Just take a picture of lights, and it will make them twinkle.

If you upload a picture with snow, google+ will make a version that shows snow falling in that picture

4. Lona808

Lona808 Well-Known Member

The only reason I don't use auto upload with G+ is because the G+ app requires you to have auto-sync enabled, which drains a ton of battery. I use dropbox cause you can auto-upload without needing auto syn on.

5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

I actually don't have G+ Photos synced. I shared the photo on Hangouts and it was auto-awesomed by G+ through that.

6. OhSeven

OhSeven Android Enthusiast

You should be able to set it to upload only when charging and/or on wifi

7. Lona808

Lona808 Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter. Every time I hit Auto Upload in setting it prompts me to turn on auto sync no matter what I have turned on or off.

8. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

Have you tried it lately? I auto-upload to G+, and unless I use google plus to log into my G+ account, I never see G+ show up in battery usage now (not in the past month or so at least). I think they had issues earlier, but those are fixed now.
    (I have GPS set to battery saving - so no active GPS, only cell towers. That helped - a lot!)

9. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Taking advantage of the nice weather today in Bakes. A little drinking and grilling.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Nexus 5 Forum

The Nexus 5 release date was November 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.95" screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2300mAh battery, and 2GB storage.

November 2013
Release Date
Reviews