1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Shared Calendar Syncing Trouble - Please help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brian Rubin, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Brian Rubin

Brian Rubin Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hey folks, how are you? I'm writing because I'm having trouble with having a shared calendar show up on my EVO.

My girlfriend originally had email A, which was her previous email address. I was sharing her Google Calendar with email A for months and it was fine. Recently she changed to email B for personal reasons, so after removing myself from the calendar on email A, she shared the calendar on email B with me.

Now, on my computer, I can see my calendar and her calendar just fine. However, on my EVO, I can no longer see her shared calendar. I'm running Cyanogen, and in the calendar app, I have her calendar set as "Visible, Synced" but it's not visible in either the default app or Touch Calendar.

So here's where I need help. Am I missing something that allows me to see shared calendars if email addresses are switched? I've tried forcing the calendar to sync in the settings, but it does no good. Therefore, if y'all could provide any assistance, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Brian

Advertisement

2. Brian Rubin

Brian Rubin Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
Tags: