1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps Sharepoint Images not seen on Android Device

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by Gopish, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Gopish

Gopish Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2015
    Male
    Hi,

I have a C# Mobile IIS hosted site, which uses X-PATH tags (div, td, etc) from an Original Browser Website (Sharepoint website), to fill the contents(Text, Images, Links, etc) of the pages for Mobile App (Android, iPhone, Blackberry).
    The App is LIVE and same Mobile site works for all the platforms (Android, iOS, Blackberry).

Now the Original Browser Website has used Responsive Design to cater different resolutions. They have used Media Query, and many more Responsive design approaches.
    In my C# Mobile site, I have changed the X-Path's accordingly to fill the contents of the App.

All other content is working fine, BUT in Android, the images from the Website fetched from x-path are not seen. Same Mobile site is working for iOS and in iPhone and those images are seen fine.

While debugging my Android app, the image url's which I am getting are good, and while putting the url in Android device browser, the images is seen perfectly fine.
    EG:
    https://promo.lifeworks.com/_layout...s.gif?netlogin=NbX57hNRUi9K9IIC%2bIgW8w%3d%3d

But on Android devices, inside the App, these kind of images are not seen.

The C# code is like:
    HtmlNode image1 = doc.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode(APP.ConfigMgr.HomePage.LifeWorksLogoXPath);
    if (image1 != null)
    {
    Uri uri = HttpManager.GetRemoteURI(image1.Attributes["src"].Value);
    LoginManager loginMan = new LoginManager();
    string returnUri = loginMan.GenerateSSOLink(SessionManager.UserID, SessionManager.Password, uri.ToString());
    homeModel.RemoteImageOneUri = HttpManager.GetRemoteURI(returnUri);
    }
    //returnUri = the image URL(as the link above)
    Please let me know what can be done for images to be seen on Android App as well?

Thanks,
    Gopish

Advertisement