1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sharing a URL to Seesmic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fullcity, Dec 6, 2009.

1. fullcity

fullcity Newbie

I'm just getting into twittering/tweeting and looking for a decent app. So far I've tried the built-in Peep, Twidroid, and am now trying Seesmic. One thing I like about Seesmic is its ability to automatically generate a bit.ly short link from a long URL. However, therein lies the problem: if I use the default browser, and select Share Page (URL), I only get four choices: gmail, mail, messages, and Peep. Does anyone know how to add Seesmic to the list of choices? TIA.

2. iamkewl

iamkewl Member

Seesmic has to implement this feature and they have already said they will add it to an upcoming release.

3. fullcity

fullcity Newbie

Great, thanks for the info!

4. lekky

lekky Lover

Check out TwitterRide, I tried to get into seesmic but twitterride is just better. It also has the feature you are asking about.

5. fullcity

fullcity Newbie

Will do .... thanks for the tip!

6. crackers8199

crackers8199 Android Enthusiast

does this also apply to the mashable app? there's a built in "tweet" for stories from the mashable app, but all i get as options are internet and twidroid...no seesmic.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews