• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sharing an account

brightrock

Lurker
Feb 8, 2011
Hi,

My wife and I have Samsung Fascinates and I'm trying to share one of my gmail accounts with her so that she and I can upload to the same YouTube channel. I've tried to sign in a couple of times over the last 18 hours and there always a "Server Error." It looks like it's not going to work. Any ideas about a solution?

Thanks,

Peter

I was just about to post about this. When I recently upgraded from a Hero to an EVO, I kept the Hero as a music player. I put the Hero in airplane mode and kept the same Gmail account on it. I thought at first I could get to the market with it, but the last few days I've been getting the same server error as the OP. Am I remembering wrong, or do I need to change one of my phone's accounts?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones