• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shattered EVO Screen....Da**it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
You might want to save your money and consider a Samsung Galaxy S Phone that uses Gorilla Glass, its less likely to shatter and scratch.

The Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G will have:
Faster CPU
Faster GPU
Super Amoled Screen
Gorilla Glass
Even though its 5megapixels, the cam outpeforms Evo 8 megapixel
Light Weight
Thin even with a keyboard

Many more reasons listed here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/143351-why-buy-over-vibrant-2.html

Seriously, Dude!
Do you work for Samsung?:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
You might want to save your money and consider a Samsung Galaxy S Phone that uses Gorilla Glass, its less likely to shatter and scratch.

The Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G will have:
Faster CPU
Faster GPU
Super Amoled Screen
Gorilla Glass
Even though its 5megapixels, the cam outpeforms Evo 8 megapixel
Light Weight
Thin even with a keyboard

Many more reasons listed here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/143351-why-buy-over-vibrant-2.html

rofl.

Seriously, Dude!
Do you work for Samsung?:rolleyes:

Well, since the carriers aren't advertising the Galaxy S, someone has to. Did you also notice they were giving them away for "free" to disgruntled iPhone 4 users?

Upvote 0
Wow dude, that sucks. I came to Sprint from an iPhone on at&t because I had my a$$ handed to me in dropped calls. I purchased my EVO launch day and when I reviewed my service online I saw that my salesperson put on insurance without even asking (which is a crappy practise IMO). After reading the T&C I decided to keep the insurance because it's really not a bad deal. I put my phone in my back pocket once in a while so that is my ultimate fear.

I say try and get a new screen on eBay, that's your best bet. And hey, mistakes happen right?

Upvote 0
Mods please lock the thread. AGAIN. Members using forum to talk about ways to defraud an insurance company.

This is getting both old and offensive.

Your wish is my command..

I cannot stress enough how we do not condone the discussion of insurance fraud here at Android Forums. And yes, while I agree that this is not only getting old and offensive, it's also illegal and morally wrong. I will not hesitate to ban every single person who recommends this type of activity in the future. :mad:

/Closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones