1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Shazam: transfer songs from iOS to Android

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by connorhawke, Jul 26, 2021.

1. connorhawke

connorhawke Newbie

Shazam on my iPhone is synced to iCloud. On Android I logged into Shazam (via Import Shazams) with the same email address I'd used for iCloud, but it produces the notice "0 Shazams imported", so there are still no Shazams on my Pixel although there are hundreds on iPhone. I also tried logging in by that email address on the iPhone instead (at Import Shazams), but all it seemed to do was display the aforementioned error; it didn't seem to add any sync ability, plus everytime I closed and reopened the app I was logged out. Finally, I logged into Shazam on the web using the same email address, where again there were no Shazams. So it seems all past Shazams are indefinitely stored only in iCloud. Based on a search it seems many have had similar issues (transferring Shazams across devices). Please advise!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

3. connorhawke

connorhawke Newbie

Yes. I can log in via Apple there, which brings up my Shazams. But when it comes to transferring data, the most I can do there is export a CSV. On the Android app, there's no way to log in via Apple or to import the CSV.

Shazam - Discover songs &

Shazam - Discover songs & Forum

com.shazam.android

Shazam will identify any song in seconds. Discover, artists, lyrics, videos & playlists, all for free. Over 1 billion installs and counting. “Shazam is an app that feels like magic” - Techradar.com (http://techradar.com/) WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT * Find the name of any song in seconds. * Listen and add to Apple Music or Spotify playlists. * Follow along with time-synced lyrics. * Watch music videos from Apple Music or YouTube. * New! Enable Dark theme on Shazam. SHAZAM ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME * Use Pop-up Shazam to identify music in any app - Instagram, YouTube, TikTok... * No connection? No problem! Shazam while offline. * Turn on Auto Shazam to keep finding songs even when you leave the app. WHAT ELSE? * Find out what is popular in your country or city with Shazam charts. * Get recommended songs and playlists to discover new music. * Open any song directly in Spotify, Apple Music or Google Play Music. * Share songs with friends through Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and more. THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS! Availability and features may vary by country. For more information on Shazam’s privacy practices, please read the Privacy Policy, available at https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/.

READ MORE
March 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
100M+
Installs