1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Shipped! J&R.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ohiojosh78, Dec 22, 2011.

1. ohiojosh78

ohiojosh78 Newbie

Just got delivery conformation from J&R.com that my gray tablet and kayboard. My gf will be happy with me. She thought she wasnt getting it till jan/feb.

Funy thing. Checked my.mail after work.
    Message 1 J&R "sorry to inform you. your order is.out.of.stock
    Message 2 13mins later "happy to inform, your order has shipped"
    Lol

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Gatman

Gatman Android Enthusiast

When did you order from them?

3. ohiojosh78

ohiojosh78 Newbie

Forger the exact date but it was the day after amazon had them. I ordered silver but 2 weeks later i was informed that asus decided not to make that color so J&R told me to pick a new color. No big deal right? Except for the fact that this was technically considered changing my order so they put me to the back of the preorder line. The more i thought about it the more pissed off i became because the situation wasnt my fault.

So i called up and demanded to speak to a manager. He apologized profusely and said he would look into why they didnt offer to let me keep my order "date" but just change colors. He personally got ahold of their shipping and receiving dept and told them that the first shipment they got in i was to get one. So i think the whole situation may have worked out in my favor because im not positive that when i ordered i would have been in the first batch.

Review inc soon.

4. phasertone

phasertone Newbie

This morning I received an email from J&R stating that my item is still back-ordered. I ultimately cancelled my order. I might get my Prime from BB next Wednesday.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews