• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Shipping Cards Missing from Google Now

Hmm that's weird. I just looked through my google now settings and I don't see a place in there for someone to set that... Have you tried opening one of the notifications through gmail and running the shipping tracker through their button? this is the only thing I can think of to really tell google to start looking for those again.

Upvote 0
Hmm that's weird. I just looked through my google now settings and I don't see a place in there for someone to set that... Have you tried opening one of the notifications through gmail and running the shipping tracker through their button? this is the only thing I can think of to really tell google to start looking for those again.

I tried the link I had in a FedEx email. No dice. Still no card in Google Now. It sucks because that was the feature I used the most. I also haven't received the distance traveled card in a couple of months. :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones