• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shipping notice?

I'm in Chicago and ordered mine around 1:00 cst. I haven't received an Shipping con yet, nor has my CC been charged.

I ordered mine at 1.40 CST (so, 11.40 PT), and no sign of credit card being charged or that it's been shipped. I'm in Minneapolis.

I ordered using my American Express card - just wondering if different card issuers are quicker to approve the charge than others? Anyone else got any info on this? Have any Amex orders been charged yet?

Would be nice to get the phone tomorrow, but waiting won't kill me.

Upvote 0
I'm in Chicago and ordered mine around 1:00 cst. I haven't received an Shipping con yet, nor has my CC been charged.

I haven't heard that one before. My credit card was charged 14 minutes after ordering about 7 hours ago, but my status still says "Not Shipped Yet.

BTW, I sent an email to Google Checkout and this is what I got back...

Thank you for your note. You can check the status of your order any time
at https://checkout.google.com/ Orders will be processed within 1 to 3
business days of placing your order, though most orders are shipped the
same day.
You will receive a confirmation email when your order has shipped. A
tracking number (FedEx for orders shipped within the US, DHL for
international orders) will be included in the shipment confirmation email
so that you may track the status of your package online.
For more information about the shipment of your Google Nexus One, please
visit: About shipping : Place an order - Nexus One Help
Thank you for your interest in the Google Nexus One phone.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Does anybody know what the approx/average/ballpark/range for shipping time from ordering the nexus?

I'm mainly interested in the worst case time from ordering to when you could physically receive it at your doorstep.

Why I am so impatient is because I'm a non-US resident who has a friend in Colorado until the ~20th and I'm investigating the possibility of him fetching one for me.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Does anybody know what the approx/average/ballpark/range for shipping time from ordering the nexus?

I'm mainly interested in the worst case time from ordering to when you could physically receive it at your doorstep.

Why I am so impatient is because I'm a non-US resident who has a friend in Colorado until the ~20th and I'm investigating the possibility of him fetching one for me.

As you can tell from this thread, it looks like many have shipped today, and next-day delivery is included. Unless there's a problem with ordering with a non-US card, I'd expect you'd easily get the phone by the 20th. And probably much sooner.

Upvote 0
1 t-mobile locked - not yet shipped - CC charged - Ordered 11:30AM Pacific

1 Unlocked - not yet shipped - CC charged - Ordered 11AM Pacific

I'll upate this when/if things change.

And yeah i emailed google the first time i did i got an actual response from a person but the 2nd and 3rd time i got the automated "thanks for your note..."

Upvote 0
1 t-mobile locked - not yet shipped - CC charged - Ordered 11:30AM Pacific

1 Unlocked - not yet shipped - CC charged - Ordered 11AM Pacific

I'll upate this when/if things change.

And yeah i emailed google the first time i did i got an actual response from a person but the 2nd and 3rd time i got the automated "thanks for your note..."

Oddly enough my t-mobile locked one just confirmed shipping but nothing on my unlocked one yet (which is the one i purchased first because the unlocked one is mine and the locked one is my brothers xmas gift)

Nothing yet on my unlocked phone...this sucks haha.

Upvote 0
I ordered an unlocked, un-engraved N1 at 10:55 Pacific and also have no status update since the original order confirmation email. $570 including NC sales tax - was hoping that they had the order process worked out before turning it on...guess not. What I find disappointing is that some are reporting getting shipping confirmation fairly quickly (and having ordered later than me), while many orders seem to be sitting in limbo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones