1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Shoot and record a voice file app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Tenebrius, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Tenebrius

Tenebrius Lurker
    None

Oct 6, 2011
    Hello,

I'm a photographer and i was wondering if there's an app out there that will let me leave a voice note or reminder along with shooting an archival test photo with my phone?

I do use my main photographic equipment to do the photo session but i'd like to be able to shoot the view with my phone and record something to document the shot by doing so i know exactly where i was, etc. Beats having to write everything in a book...

Thanks

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    I'd think springpad/evernote/catch can do this. Take an audio note, then attach a picture to it (or vice versa).

3. Achim

None

Oct 5, 2011
    If you need to know exactly where you were you need GPS or latitude/longitude coordinates. Most camera apps record GPS coordinates. Find 'm in the picture's EXIF info. If you plot those coordinates in Google Earth, Google Maps, MapDroyd, etc. you'll see your location on the map.

4. Tenebrius

Tenebrius Lurker
    None

Oct 6, 2011
    I'm a published photographer so i know all about GPS and EXIF :) But that's not what i need. Thanks for your input though.

In the old days i was shooting a polaroid and writing on the back either the name of the person or what i was shooting at (which is a lot at times) and was hoping to do the same with my phone. So i guess that part of knowing where i was was a bit erroneous lol my bad!

I tried the Evernote mentionned above and did a test voice file but i cannot even erase the file so i'm afraid of that...