• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shop Smarter ... BEWARE!

I have no idea. I was just looking at stuff online and it popped up on the page. I don't know how to link to it.

R.

Check this review site out. From what I can tell, some people think the site is great, while others think it's a scam. It's possible that the positive reviewers are not legit. Check it out before you buy!

Reactions: ocnbrze and Rgarner
Upvote 0
Hey, thanks for moving it and I hope it gets seen more in its new location. Are there any good ways to save instead? I know there's one called Honey.

Actually, I’ve used honey. I use the free Google Chrome extension and it’ll find me the cheapest price and the best discount codes. I saved reasonable money using it.

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0
@Rgarner - Here's an example of the discount clinking onto the Honey popup in Chrome got me. It's a legit 20.00 discount on a great item. The Honey extension is free and I pay nothing for using it.. I highly recommend it.

Steven

Burst.gif

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones