• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shopriant - Shopping/Grocery List App

Scythe

Apr 6, 2010
So I finally put the beta version of my shopping/grocery list app on the Android Market. It's called "Shopriant", and has a few nice features.

- Sorting by aisle, category, item names, quantity remaining, etc
- Cloud sync'ing, so your data is always safe
- List sharing - share your list with family, friends, etc and it'll sync any changes amongst them
- List modification notification. Be alerted when a shared list is modified by someone other than yourself.
- Share List Request Notification - Be alerted to the existance of a new shared list request
- Works without a data connection, and will sync when it gets one. This way you can walk into a store where you get no reception and still shop.
- Barcode scanning to check of items

I'm working on adding voice to text, and a few other neat features. Anyway, feel free to download it and give me any feedback (positive or negative).

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.shopriant.activity&feature=search_result

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones