• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ShopSavvy: Great App!

porky101

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey, US
twitter.com
This is an incredibly useful app and one of the best shopping apps I have seen to date. I use it almost on a daily basis. What I would like to see as an addition to the app is the ability for a Shopping List option. I know that there is a wish list section already, but something for groceries would be very useful. I listened to your podcast on Phandroid a while ago about how scanning groceries is not recommend, because it will not necessarily give you an accurate price. But, if I could at least type the items that I will be buying at the supermarket in the app and then when I am shopping, every time I scan an item that was on my list, it puts a check mark next to the item I scanned. For example, if I had Sprite 2 liter on my list, when I scan that bottle in the store a check will appear next to the item on my list.

Just want to say again, that I love the work you are putting into the app over at Big in Japan, and wish the best of luck on any other future apps. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones